Before being considered for employment with Anzac Security Services Ltd., each candidate is required to complete the online application form along with submitting a resume. Resumes will be checked and verified to ensure their accuracy, prior to selecting those to be interviewed
After interviews are completed a short list of potential employees is formatted and references are gathered and checked. All reference checks are recorded on the approved form and outline former work habits, attitude and the ability to work with or without direct supervision
Employment is conditional based on the successful completion of the ABST Course as well as, First Aid/ CPR
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A GUARD
- Must have a valid Alberta Security Guard License
- First Aid & CPR
- You must be able to provide a valid, unrestricted driver’s license for the province of Alberta with no demerits on your driver’s abstract when applying to work with Anzac Security Services Ltd. due to insurance requirements for company vehicles.
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- It is required you have a working knowledge of computers.
- You need to be able to work all shifts.
- Criminal Records & Background Check
Anzac Security recognizes the need to assess all potential and existing employees for criminality. All persons offered employment will be required to have a current Criminal Record and Background check completed.
The Criminal Records Check is a search of RCMP national databases for the possible existence of criminal convictions and outstanding charges. The following information contained in national police databases may be considered for release when it is deemed appropriate:
- Outstanding entries (i.e., charged & wanted persons)
- Records of criminal convictions, as the records exist of the date of the search
- Findings of guilt where a pardon has not been granted